NEW!! Clip clips ready to ship!

Well then!  The long awaited Sansa Clip clipsare here, in packs of three, I see.

Now, the big decision, what color?

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

@neutron_bob wrote:

Well then!  The long awaited Sansa Clip clipsare here, in packs of three, I see.

Now, the big decision, what color?

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

Ah yes, we fashion plates can accessorize! (that just sounds wrong):stuck_out_tongue:

$9.99 (way out of line) + $3.99 shipping, thats just too much… these are hardly worth $4.50+ each…

@scarney wrote:
$9.99 (way out of line) + $3.99 shipping, thats just too much… these are hardly worth $4.50+ each…

I don’t think it’s unreasonable…and there is an alternative…don’t break your original one:smiley:

I thought about it for a few minutes.  If I’m paying for shipping, and going through the motions, I’d want at least two.  Three works in my situation, as I have wee Clips all over the place. 

They’re addictive, you know.  Sansafix's fault.  So there.

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue:

Good to know. Thanks for the info.

Whew! $9.99… not bad for a little bit of plastic that breaks easily. Well, I’m careful with mine and I don’t intend to break it (hawhaw). Plus they apparently don’t sell them in Germany (yet?) so I’m not getting any either way :smiley:

@scarney wrote:

I would hazard to guess their “worth” depends on whether or not yours is broken/lost.  Mine’s not, but I’m a bit clumsy, so I’ll be ordering a 3-pack.

@pyrazol wrote:
Whew! $9.99… not bad for a little bit of plastic that breaks easily. Well, I’m careful with mine and I don’t intend to break it (hawhaw). Plus they apparently don’t sell them in Germany (yet?) so I’m not getting any either way :smiley:

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry about it, but I actually broke my clip yesterday. Now I have to call the stupid customer service to get a new one, as they don’t seem to sell any clips here in Germany…

Even worse: just the plastic part of the clip came off (including the spring). The base was still in the socket, and as I’ve said elsewhere, I tried to remove the clip once but it sat in there so tightly that I wouldn’t dare to push harder to get it out. Well, now that it broke, I had to push the base out of the socket. And **bleep** it was hard! It would come out at all at first, I had to really push and push. Even the plastic casing of the Clip creaked… I finally managed to get it out, but then saw that taking out the base might actually have damaged the socket (the vertical plastic part inside of the socket is now denteda bit), so now I’m worried that even if I get a new clip it won’t sit in the socket firmly.

Even worse than worse: When I wanted to listen to music afterwards, the Clip started to act up. It wouldn’t come on anymore at first, but then somehow it did again and worked okay. I’ll see what it does, if it goes cuckoo on me I might have to return it. I’m rather pissed that this happened, especially since I tend to be especially careful with my electronic stuff.

Do ANY of you have problems removing the clip from the Clip like I did? It seems mine was really jammed in there. I mean, when I got the base out of the socket, it went flying! I highly doubt it’s supposed to be like that.

Sounds like your Clip’s base was too small for its clip. I didn’t have any trouble removing my clip. It goes in and out with a slight, yet reassuring, click.

Perhaps you tried a bit too hard to take it off? I hope it didn’t go like this: (Youtube) Izzard - Techno Fear :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, not exactly :wink:

I’m actually really adept at handling electronic stuff (I put together my computer, too). It’s just that a curse seems to haunt me [and that curse seems to run in the family too :D]… every other electronic device that I buy is DOA or breaks within weeks (same with my new motherboard, it didn’t work either). And I can’t stress enough that I’m really careful with my stuff. So careful that at first, I didn’t want to take my PSP (which had to be replaced by Sony too! See?) outdoors.

Anyway, I guess I’ll call customer service and ask them to send me another clip. I hope that one fits then.

My clip was on tight; after getting it off the first time, it was easier.

Well yeah… tight is one thing, but that thing was freaking unremovable. I mean, my friends wanted to go at it with knives (which of course I didn’t let them)… :wink: ah heck. We’ll see if a new clip still stays in there, if I get one.

I just removed mine, pressed, pressed harder, and then it went flying across the room, but I found it and managed to get it back in ok.:smiley:

Mine removes easily, but is secure when it’s attached.

I’m still buying a pack of replacements.  With me, it’s not a case of “if”, it’s “when” I break/lose it.

jkj1962 wrote: 

I’m still buying a pack of replacements.

Bah! Who needs replacements when there’s a DIY solution available:

@eliasf wrote:

jkj1962 wrote: 

I’m still buying a pack of replacements.

Bah! Who needs replacements when there’s a DIY solution available:

If we all had this type of ingenuity and adaptability the world would be a better place:wink:

(a sense of humor helps too, as eliasf has shown us here)

Darn! For $9.99 + shipping (You could mail a few packs of them with a 1st. class stamp!) I’d expect a metal clip…titanium…with a liftetime gurantee! (Luckily, my clip has survived for a year so far…and hopefully it will continue to)

@marvin_martian wrote:

If we all had this type of ingenuity and adaptability the world would be a better place:wink: (a sense of humor helps too, as eliasf has shown us here)

Who doesn’t have a sense of humor? WHO DOESN’T HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR? :wink:

Cllipman: Don’t say that too loud. I did and I paid for it :wink:

Message Edited by Pyrazol on 12-22-2008 01:45 AM

@pyrazol wrote:

Cllipman: Don’t say that too loud. I did and I paid for it :wink:

Uh-oh! I think I see my dogs eyeing my Clip!!!