My Sansa clip+ won't turn on what so ever

Sorry, still nothing. Do I need to do that for the designated reset time? or just press it after trying to turn it on? OR after trying the 20-30 sec reset, press the home button? I now tried all three suggestions I wrote and STILL nothing. Is a few days rest a possible solution? Oh, another possibilty came to mind. I have been using a website other than the one you recommended to get my songs, its called “listentoyoutube.com” where you get a youtube URL and it tranfers it to your computers mp3 save fileas sound only where you can sync it to the clip+. Occasionally, the songs I download disappear mysteriously. Sometimes more than once if I resync it. My friend says that it is possibly due to the fact that the files I get may glitch up and remove themselves. Is it possible I transferred a virus to my mp3? And concerning the unresponsive on button in the past, it did that about a week after my mother put on a bunch of songs on it. Is it possible that after a lot of songs are put on it, it freezes up like that for a few days? Battery life continued at normal life span the whole time, at least for several hours, and I don’t remember dropping it either, so that is most likely out of the question. And if it helps, I slept with the mp3 in my ears sounding and acting perfect and woke up with it like this on Saturday, May 19, so you know when it quit.