Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Re: My Sansa Clip + don't react anymore !!!

I think it's time to contact SanDisk for warranty service.

In the U.S.:  1-866-SANDISK (726-3475).  And other SanDisk contact information, for other countries:  http://www.sandisk.com/sandisk-support/contact-us.

Highlighted

I really do appreciate your help.  Apart from this problem, I still love everything about the Clip+ and still recomend it highly. Thanks again.

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Good luck, and keep us advised--

Highlighted

I have the same problem with a Clip I purchased about 8 months ago.  I returned it to the seller and they said it was fine and returned it to me.  It WAS fine, but then the problem occurred.  When I plug the USB in, the computer doesn't recognise anything is attached - it doesn't come up in the 'My Computer' list, if that makes sense.

I've tried holding down the power button for a few minutes but nothing happens.  Any other suggestions?

Highlighted

I would definitely take it back and make them replace it.  After all, every now and then there's going to be a unit that has problems.  These things are made by machines after all and they are not infallible - every now and then there's going to be a bad one just as with anything else.

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Before calling SanDisk to return the Clip for a replacement (you have an at-least 1-year warranty), I'd try using different USB cables and different USB ports.  That sometimes can work.  And then a call to SanDisk customer service can walk you thorugh other possibilities to check.  In the U.S.:  1-866-SANDISK (726-3475).  And other SanDisk contact information:  http://www.sandisk.com/sandisk-support/contact-us.