MP3 freezes?

Sometimes when I listen to my music, at the ends at a song it would freeze and wouldn’t continue playing the next song. Anyone had that happening to them or is it just me?

Does it freeze at the end of a song, or at the beginning of the next? If it’s at the beginning of a track or file, then I’d suspect it’s having problems decyphering the ID3 tag info about that next queued-up track.

Could be foreign or strange characters, ■■■■ in the Comments field (Sansa players prefer none), or the wrong format of ID3 tag. The most ideal format that doesn’t cause any hiccups is ID3v2.3 ISO-8859-1. Download the free and easy MP3TAG software to check and/or edit the tags. You can change the default tag format to the above and changethem by complete floders; you don’t have to do it one-at-time. Here you can also delete anything in the Comments field.

Does it freeze at the end of a song, or at the beginning of the next? If it’s at the beginning of a track or file, then I’d suspect it’s having problems decyphering the ID3 tag info about that next queued-up track.

Could be foreign or strange characters, ■■■■ in the Comments field (Sansa players prefer none), or the wrong format of ID3 tag. The most ideal format that doesn’t cause any hiccups is ID3v2.3 ISO-8859-1. Download the free and easy MP3TAG software to check and/or edit the tags. You can change the default tag format to the above and change them by complete folders; you don’t have to do it one-at-time. Here you can also delete anything in the Comments field.

Its at the end of the song, but maybe your right.