How to set folder navigation as default music browsing option, mp3 bookmarking, and clock display ?

1. Hi, I dont have any mp3 tags in my mp3 audiobooks or music, and I never use mp3 tags navigation. Never. I always use folder navigation. Fo some reason folder navigation is at the bottom of the list. Is there any option to make folder navigation - a default? If not, can this feature be available in the comming firmware upgrade. To be honest I want to be able to hide all those menu options I never use and make folder navigation default, one I click on the Music icon.
  2. The player contains a clock. So why this clock is not displayed on the first screen, when the music plays. It makes no sense at all. Just above a music title, display digital clock, so that the player can be used a a watch at the same time.
  3. Manual bookmarking feature is also not available, I have dozens of mp3 audiobooks and I want to bookmarks a position in them so that when I return I can go to that bookmark, and start from there. Dont confuse with position rememebering option.

Thanks.

@slishnevsky wrote:

Is there any option to make folder navigation - a default?  

No.

@slishnevsky wrote:

I want to be able to hide all those menu options I never use and make folder navigation default, one I click on the Music icon.

Sorry, you can’t do this with ths player but it is an option on the newer Clip Zip.

@slishnevsky wrote:

If not, can this feature be available in the comming firmware upgrade.  

No, because it’s highly unlikely there will ever be another f/w update.

@slishnevsky wrote:

The player contains a clock. So why this clock is not displayed on the first screen, when the music plays. It makes no sense at all.  

Because SanDisk did not write the firmware that way. There’s a lot of thing in this world that don’t make sense, but you just have to live with them. This option is available though with Rockboxfirmware though.

I don’t know if you can set a default, but just press the up button once (on the Clip+).