How to replace broken clip on Clip+?

Here’s another:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001B0SB54/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

I searched the part # to find it & posted the first hit I got – I’m sure you can find the same thing (or similar) for less.  I bought mine at Ocean State Job Lot for $1 a few years ago, to use on a cordless phone handset.  It’s a 2-pack of plain black plastic clips that attach with double-sided tape.  It’s a little longer than the Sansa Clip, but it’s just a piece of plastic (cut at your own discretion).  I used 1 of the 2-pack, and the other is still in the package (that’s where I got the info to search).  The clip itself is marked “The Clip Co.”, but the package says Southwestern Bell S60179.

Personally, I think the other link I posted is a better option – and should be available locally at a Walmart, Target, dollar store, etc.  That one is a plastic button that gets attached to the device (your Clip) with double-sided tape, and the button clips into the belt clip (sturdy, quick-release, swivel, and easy to get on & off whatever you feel like clipping it to).  The one I got also came with a separate piece that I stuck on my dashboard, so I can hang my phone there instead of on the belt clip while I’m driving.

Hope this helps.

Btw, great job with the homemade!!  I like it!!