Help with Which to Buy

When I checked, AGES ago, I think most Sansa’s were between 10 or 12 and 22 hours.

I think most real-life results back then put the best around 18 hours of use.

I’ve yet to charge my e270 and my coke bottle model took one AA.  I never calculated the hours but it suited my needs.

Does the wheel actually move 360’ or a quarter turn mechanically or is it a touch sensitive sort of thing?

My e270 has arrows opposed to a wheel.  Note that I haven’t used it.

My OLD e200(?) has tiny arrows that weren’t a problem.

I think the wheel would be cool for my brother.

I’ve got to get to a store to check it out.

I’m thinking the Clip/Clip+ is too small.

I’m thinking the bigger screen is better for navigation.

Money is a factor at this time.  That’s why the $20 price tag caught my eye.  I also like deals. 

I think I paid $45 including shipping for my e270 refurb a year or two ago.

I’m assuming all three models have the same sound quality.  Anythingbutipod.com LOVES the sound quality of the Clip over $300 models.

Barring what’s in my wallet at the time and all units being the same GB in memory size, I think I’d choose the Fuze over the Clip+ over the Clip.

The memory expandability of the Clip+ and Fuze make them more attractive in a low onboard memory model over a larger onboard memory model Clip.

The Clip’s frailty is of some concern but I’ve also read that it’s no more frail than most offerings in the market.

$20 is just such a sexy tag.
I wouldn’t want to get my brother something that didn’t pan out well for him.

$20 (I don’t have) saved now could go towards getting him a Fuze later.

I’m out of work.  If I get a job, cost wont be a factor … just bang for the buck could, maybe, be had in a refurbed Fuze.

If I get a job, I’ll get him a new Fuze.

If I don’t get a job soon, I’ll still try to come up with the money for a Fuze.

If things don’t pan out for me, I’ll give him my e270 or I’ll try to get him a $20 Clip Refurb.

Sorry to preach poor mouth.  Times are tough these days.  I never thought I’d be in such a state.