Has anyone used the iGo charger or the Gomatic charger?

I am considering getting one of the “universal” charging systems for my new Clip - the ones that let you charge different devices by changing tips.

Gomatic hasn’t been reviewed by users on Amazon, as far as I can see, but they have an impressive and easy to use website, with a whole page of charging accessories that are compatible with the Clip (see Chargers – Smartphone & Tablet Accessories – Solar Panels – Gomadic Corp), including a double wall charger that lets you charge 2 devices at once.  (We are going to be a 2-Clip family soon.)

The iGo system (http://www.amazon.com/Everywhere-PS00252-0003-Universal-Charger-Retractable/dp/B000PI17MM/ref=sr\_1\_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1229817766&sr=1-2) seems to be less expensive, and gets mostly favorable reviews. (Some of the negative reviews are from users who didn’t realize that you have to buy the tips separately.)  And some iGo models (perhaps older ones?) are available for a low price (eg,Amazon.com).

In addition, I have an older model iGo car charger that I have never used, and which might still work, so I would probably only have to buy a wall unit and the tips.  There is also a splitter for the iGo, which lets you charge 2 devices at once from either the wall or car unit.

If the prices were the same, I would go with the Gomatic company – they seem ready to support their customers, and I expect their quality might be better.  But the iGo would be less expensive (at least using some of the Amazon vendors, who might be offering older models, I’m not sure).

Has anyone had experience with either the iGo or Gomatic systems?  Thank you.