Has anyone passed the Sansa Clip through TSA AirPort Screening?

Hi …

I was wondering if anyone has sent their  Sansa Clip  through the TSA Screening machine

at Airports recently?  I will doing so in early Nov of this year and was looking for any

feedback from those who have done so.  The Screening is pretty powerful at the Airport

and I would hate to see all of my tunes wiped out.  My digital camera does not seem to be

affected…

Thanks for your response…I’m sure others might have this same thoughts as the Holidays approach.

Your Sansa will do just fine under screening.  No worries!

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

I just returned from a trip with my Clip and have no problems with it after 2 walks thru the screenings. I only have audiobooks on it, but it can’t be different for music.

Thanks to all that replied to my Post about the TSA Security screen Vs The Clip  good feed back!   

Just be sure not to hold it above your head with your thumb on the center button with a crazed look on your face while at the same time screaming at the top of your lungs, “Aieeee, Allah, Jihad, Jihad!

This tends to make airport security people a little skittish. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just be sure not to hold it above your head with your thumb on the center button and a crazed look on your face while at the same time screaming at the top of your lungs, “Aieeee, Allah, Jihad, Jihad!

This tends to make airport security people a little uncomfortable. :smileyvery-happy:

1 Like

Good one!!   I’ll keep the  Hollering down to a minimum…

Ha Ha Ha Ha   :smileyvery-happy:

10 years late but still hilarious !!!