Good earphones for Clip?

Yes, I’m sorry, you’re quite right. I forgot to mention that I plug the Clip+ into my stereo, and the headphones are plugged into it whenever I am at home. Forgetting things has become my field of expertise in my old age. You can hear through the Sennheisers, but barely. The volume is very low even with the Clip+ volume all the way up. Since I usually use the Clip+ for when I’m on my bicycle, I have the volume set pretty low and I don’t like to change it because I always forget that if I don’t plug it into the stereo I would have to turn the volume all the way up to hear it at all, then I would forget I did that the next time I plug the Phillips headphones into it, and it’s extremely loud which I don’t like when I’m riding. Then I have to tinker with it to find the right volume level. After a ride, I always charged the Clip+ on a Royal PowerBurst PB10000 Rechargeable Battery, and rather putting it on pause, I plug it into the stereo and listen to it while it charges.

However, now that we’re on that subject, I will add that the stereo I’m talking about is far from a high end system. It’s a 20 plus year old RCA SA-155 Stereo Integrated Amplifier that I bought at a yard sale for $2. It’s definitely not on the same quality as the Sennheisers, but you don’t get much for $2 in the audio department… :slight_smile:

https://i.postimg.cc/mgGRHH3t/rca-sa-155-integrated-stereo-amplifier.jpg

1 Like