GoList song limit

I wish we could add more than 50 songs to the GoList. For the Sansa Fuze, it was raised from 50 to about 250 in the latest firmware. Will it also be raised in the next firmware for the Clip?

Message Edited by Brad1981 on 02-12-2009 09:14 AM

@brad1981 wrote:

I wish we could add more than 50 songs to the GoList. For the Sansa Fuze, it was raised from 50 to about 250 in the latest firmware. Will it also be raised in the next firmware for the Clip?

Message Edited by Brad1981 on 02-12-2009 09:14 AM

It’s 200 right now in the Fuze, and I’m pretty sure all the GoList changes that the Fuze just got will be in the next Clip update(add whole album, add whole artist, 200 songs):smiley:

I’m afraid the memory limitations of the Clip do not allow the GoList to increase above 50 songs.  The firmware update refered to above will indeed add ability to add entire albums, or all songs by an artist with one push of the center button, but there is just not enough space for more than 50 entries. 

@sansadj wrote:
I’m afraid the memory limitations of the Clip do not allow the GoList to increase above 50 songs.  The firmware update refered to above will indeed add ability to add entire albums, or all songs by an artist with one push of the center button, but there is just not enough space for more than 50 entries. 

The Clip and the Fuze run off the same chip, I believe…so I see no reason why it can’t rise above 50.

There is less RAM in the Clip.