Found A Great Recharger For Clip

I decided it was time to get a charger for my clip,so I went to Walmart and bought a Power Line Universal adapter with a usb power port.It has a voltage selector button that ranges from 3-12 volts.I use the 5 volt usb setting,but here is the best part:stuck_out_tongue:

I can listen to my clip while its recharging.Love it! I know when I used to recharge the clip on my pc,you could not listen to music in charging mode.

I also use the line in function on my Sony boom box with the clip at work.I use the recharger as the the pass through and the clip never loses a charge.I work 12 hour shifts,so that says something for this set-up.

Edit: I used the automatic updater,and upgraded to the newest firmware version.Everything still works fine with my charger,and have some new options with firmware upgrade.I really love my clip now!

Message Edited by toostrike on 12-18-2008 11:33 PM

Message Edited by toostrike on 12-18-2008 11:38 PM

Message Edited by toostrike on 12-18-2008 11:49 PM

There are some ways to charge with a computer USB connection and still hear music. See this thread: Listening to your Clip while charging it using PC.

That sounds like something I need. Could you please give the make and model of that charger?

TIA

Here’s my favorite charger.  http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product\_id=5750794

It is very slim, small and light weight. The outlet prongs fold in so you can slide it in a pocket and it charges up to two 5V usb devices at once. Good low cost price too. :wink: Why pay more when this does the job? :)