Folders (Let me just say it again.)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EAC does it! For me it searches freedb automatically when inserting a new CD, but in case it doesn’t, I go to Database –> Get CD Information from –> remote freedb and done!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was saying that in my previous post. Ripping program MUST have acess to the internet to search database for tags to write. I do it manually: first ripp, then permit Tag&Rename acess to internet to write tags and then I block his acess again. I don’t like if my programs have acess to internet.

Usually I don’t do tags. I have my music in folders - folder name is the name of Artist+Album and file names of MP3-s in that folder are the names of songs- no tags needed.

But because of Sandisk ‘‘excellent support of folders’’ :wink: I have to mess with **c**n tags. When I get tags I manually rewrite them to make myself some sort of folders, so I can search my music in Clip like I would in computer by folders (look my previous posts).