Folders (Let me just say it again.)

I’m all for encouraging new Sansa owners to visit and/or join the forum, but the picture and included link do not say (or even imply) that any questions or discussions are directed to, or involved with any ‘official’ voice representing SanDisk.

And expressing one’s opinion and/or point of view is not a bad thing in itself; in fact the 1st Amendment guarantess all of us as citizens in this country this right,  but. . . the incessant p!ssing & moaning by the same few people in multiple threads over 1 subject that has already been said by a representative of SanDisk “probably isn’t going to happen” is definitely not ‘contibuting positively to the community’!

Actually the quote was, “Unfortunately,  implementation on the Clip is not easy due to its very limited memory space.” I read that as, “Sure, anything’s possible; someday pigs might fly too, but don’t hold your breath.”

There are some members here that have over 100 posts under their belts and their latest posts still echo of their 1st. Almost every ‘contribution’ they make, whether it is on subject or not, whether it is asked for or not; includes a re-hash of their wants & desires, and why can’t it be done; it would be so much better; others do it; it should be simple. All this negativity and wasted time, both for them in typing all this up and for all of the rest of us who have to wade through all this muck just to maybe find out something new or perhaps help someone who is having problems. Or just maybe to have an intelligent conversation and/or discussion about something positive or something that has a ‘snowball’s chance in He||’ of happening!

OK . . . We’ve heard you! . . . You’ve made you point! . . . May we please discuss something else now?

Whew . . . I feel so much better now. :smiley:

Message Edited by Tapeworm on 10-28-2008 03:08 PM