Folders (Let me just say it again.)

I’m getting by w/o them but yeah, I’ve been a folder man for a long time and my car audio all uses folders.  Here’s a tip for the Sansa team for what I believe to be the best design in the industry if it were implemented. 

Folders would be an option right next to albums, artists, etc.

In any of these categories, instead of choosing one, the list should have check marks for on or off with a clear all/select all option.  So you can run down your list and “include” albums or folders or artists in the current playlist.  Then you need a feature to clear the current playlist. 

This would greatly please any old school WinAmp junkies like myself.  As it is I just randomize the 4G of tunes and skip things I’m not in the mood for.  But if I could select all, then deselect a few albums, I’d be in heaven.  Or maybe dump in a couple genre’s, then remove one artist.  Simple to code up, but I’m sure very hard to fit on this little product since that running list could get pretty huge.  But that’s the dream anyway and I’d gladly give up some space for the running playlist on the filesystem.