Firmware Wishlist

1. Fast scroll, RIGHT/LEFT for fast scroll UP/DOWN and Home to switch back between ROOT and song playing. The memory expansion means we’ll have a lot of folders/artists to get through!

2. ‘More from this Artist’ option when playing songs in Shuffle - if another song from that artist is then played, it should still continue to shuffle afterwards. Very useful!

3. If LEFT click from ‘More from this artist’ it should put you at the alphabetical folder view with the artists folder currently selected. Its tedious always starting from the beginning in folder view! Navigation would be so much more intuitive if we could always get to this reference point easily.

4. Time/Date could be added to the root menu, incase you want to check the time quickly.

5. I would remove SLOT RADIO from the root menu as I dont personally use it, its just one more option to scroll past on a limited size screen. Perhaps put it in the menu of MUSIC/ with MTP and MSC :slight_smile: But then I know this is advertised as a feature so I do understand its prominence :slight_smile:

Veni

Message Edited by Veni on 01-08-2010 05:50 AM