Files details not synching with PC ?

I’m currently using my Sansa Clip with Media Monkey, I’ve noticed that the files details from the Sansa Clip doesn’t get synchronized with my PC data (i.e. number of times played, ratings, etc). It seems “synching” is only one way PC -> Clip, appreciate if someone can show how to configure the Clip to sync with my MediaMonkey.

i dont think the Clip supports syncing that data back to the PC sorry.

I’d agree, I don’t believe the clip has the ability to transfer that kind of information. As far as being recognized on media monkey, that’s more the program side not so much the clip. I’ll see if i can get it to work tho. Let you know what comes of it :slight_smile: (finger crossed)

I plugged it in and Mediamonkey showed the player just fine… Does yours show up in media monkey when you connect the player?

Apix wrote:
I plugged it in and Mediamonkey showed the player just fine… Does yours show up in media monkey when you connect the player?

i dont think that is the issue read his original post again.

Apix, don’t have a problem with the Clip being recognized by Mediamonkey. It more that the transfer of data is just one way from PC to the Clip. Would like it to be able to sync instead…

The problem of not being able to sync information such as Play Counts from the Clip to the PC is a Clip issue, not MediaMonkey.  You’ll notice the same thing if you use Windows Media Player.