FM Radio why no station at 96.0khz?

Sansa Clip… Where my favourite station should be (96.0khz) is a ‘silent noise space’, maybe the odd ‘squeak’!. All other fm radios in the house put the station at that frequency as normal, with a perfect reception. Tried auto tuning, and manual tuning. All other channels seem to be there as normal. It happens at all locations (different towns). I have tried a full factory reset, different headphones, to no avail. Bizarre! Can the 96.0khz space be somehow damaged on my unit? Any suggestions?

Update

A Poundland mini fm radio can pick up this channel (BBC Radio 4), sitting side by side with the Sansa, which can’t pick it up!!!

A POUNDLAND RADIO!!

Have you tried changing the FM Region in the settings?

I have tried this, still no signal for BBC Radio 4

Wikipedia says that in Northern Ireland (where I live) BBC Radio 4 is broadcast at 125 power whereas all the other BBC channels are 250 power…not sure what the measurement is!!, but that might expain it. Radio 4 is not as strong a signal, and the radio in this unit is just not strong enough to pick up thatsignal. Interesting though that a Poundland radio can pick it up… I think I’ll return this and buy a different one. Thanks for your help

Try “Mono” instead of “Stereo”!

Tried that too…still the same problem, thanks anyway