Earbud replacement foam covers?

I’ve lost the foam cover off one of the earbuds - the ones that came with the Clip.

Is there a source for replacment covers?  Not necessarily for these specific earbuds, but ones that would work, more or less.

I got a pack of 4 at radioshack for about $4.  Seems like a lot.  Haven’t had time to shop around for a better deal.

i see them all the time at dollar stores   (family dollar, dollar tree, ect.):smiley:

@peabody wrote:

I’ve lost the foam cover off one of the earbuds - the ones that came with the Clip.

Is there a source for replacment covers?  Not necessarily for these specific earbuds, but ones that would work, more or less.

@peabody wrote:

@peabody wrote:

lol.  I lost the foam off my left earpiece the other day, and have just been using it like that (ghetto style).  I’ll probably check the 99 cent store if I can’t find an old pair of earphones laying around the house that I can steal the foam from.

just get some cheap toy that has a good pair of ear phones and take off the foam cover from them:wink:

The new word on the street is…www.audio-essentials.co.uk

A genuine UK based company offering quality items at prices far cheaper than the high street. Importers and distributors of high quality & professional foam covers. These include;

• 40mm Earpads
• 50mm Earpads
• Standard 13-17mm I-Pod, MP3, MP4 Earbuds
• Parrot Microphone Covers

Hi,

The earbud finder lists a bunch of replacement covers. You can find it here:

Search earbud covers