Delete preloaded songs.

I accidently deleted the songs that came with my Sansa Clip and I wanted to know if there is anyway to get them back? I am specifically trying to get “Starting to turn” as I can’t buy it or download it anywhere.

In short, No. Unless you find someone who still has them and would be willing to copy them off of their player and send them to you. And of course that’s brings up legal questions, so I didn’t really suggest that. :stuck_out_tongue:

If the player is new and the store near you, you could return it and buy a new one …

But the question that must be asked here is “How do you accidentally delete all these songs?” It has to be a conscious and deliberate act. Even formatting the unit (which will delete everything from the memory) warns you that all content will be deleted. Do you really want to continue? This should be one stop & think before acting.

But the question that must be asked here is “How do you accidentally delete all these songs?”

It has to be a conscious and deliberate act. Even formatting the unit (which will delete everything from the memory) warns you that all content will be deleted! Do you really want to continue? This should make one stop & think before acting.

Easily, I had my clip set to auto-detect when set to USB mode so none of the songs were being detected when pluged in my xbox 360. So I set it to MSC and I thought, “Okay I’ll just format it then redownload all my songs.” And as soon I did that I realized I didn’t backup the songs that came preloaded and I was all like, “Oh **bleep**!”