Critical battery issues

icsterm wrote:

To be honest, i bought 2x Clip+ from the US Amazon shop like 5 weeks ago. My friend who has taken the other Clip confirmed me the same issues. So this is not an isolated situation. Hope it fixes by itself when the metter gets tweaked better.

Ps. I never discharged my Clip completely. Maybe it gets fixed this time. 

I would still be suspect of your problems being isolated incidents. The fact that you bought 2 from the same place at the same time and they are both exhibiting the same issues suggests that there could have been an entire batch or run from that particular factory at that particular time with those problems. SanDisk probably has multiple factories spread across China making these things.

That does not mean that all Clip+ players have these problems to where a firmware fix would be appropriate or even helpful. I still maintain that you should call SanDisk (since you’re probably out of the return window from Amazon at this point) and get another one through their 1 year warranty.

You’re getting yourself worked up into an absolute lather over this, dude. Get a new one, ease the stress and get on with your life. :wink: