Creating Playlists other than the GoList?

I’ve had my Sansa Clip 2GB for a while now but I want to create other playlists for my mp3 player besides the default GoList. I’ve tried going to

My Computer –> Sansa Clip 2GB –> Internal Memory –> Playlists –> and then create a new folder. I’ll add music to the new playlist folder but when I disconnect my Sansa Clip and turn the mp3 player on, my playlists wont show up under Music –> Playlists. Only GoList will be there. Is there any way to create custom playlists? Thanks!

from the how to videos

1. Adding a playlist to your Sansa MP3 player in MTP mode using Windows Media Player 10 (Windows XP)

2. Adding a playlist to your Sansa MP3 player in MTP mode using Windows Media Player 11 (Windows XP | Vista

Wherever you have stored your music on your clip, use your mouse to select whatever tracks you want.  Then right click on these highlighted tracks, and select “Create playlist.”  Name your playlist and then move it to your Playlists folder.  Double click the playlist and add as many tracks as you like.  You can then use the arrows to move them around in whatever order you want.

Hope that helps you.

All the best,

Brad

@hulksmashnow wrote:

Wherever you have stored your music on your clip, use your mouse to select whatever tracks you want.  Then right click on these highlighted tracks, and select “Create playlist.”  Name your playlist and then move it to your Playlists folder.  Double click the playlist and add as many tracks as you like.  You can then use the arrows to move them around in whatever order you want.

Hope that helps you.

All the best,

Brad

What software are you in when you do this, and are you in MSC mode?  In Windows Explorer, my right click menu doesn’t come up with a create playlist option.

Thanks.

Denys

@denysm wrote:

@hulksmashnow wrote:

Hope that helps you.

All the best,

Brad

What software are you in when you do this, and are you in MSC mode?  In Windows Explorer, my right click menu doesn’t come up with a create playlist option.

Thanks.

Denys

Sorry for not being more descriptive.  This method of creating playlists only works in MTP mode, not MSC.  I use Windows Explorer, as well.
Message Edited by HulkSmashNow on 09-24-2008 12:48 PM

@denysm wrote:

Thanks.

Denys

WMP adds this functionality to Windows Explorer if you use MTP mode.