ClipZip

For what it’s worth. I was at Costco a few days ago and saw the Clip-Zip 8gb for $59.

That’s not a very good price for Costco. You can get them for only a couple dollars more ($62 + free shipping) on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-SDMX22-008G-A57K-Sansa-Clip-Black/dp/B005FVNH04/ref=sr_1_2?s=mp3&ie=UTF8&qid=1321635874&sr=1-2

I saw the 8G ClipZip at Costco yesterday for $40 (after instant rebate).  Tempted, but I really need to wait for some of my refurb Clips and Clip+s to die first.  Battery life is waning on them, but from what I’ve read, the ClipZip doesn’t improve on that much.  I’ll probably just wait for a ClipZip on Woot.

@kmk_01kmk wrote:

I saw the 8G ClipZip at Costco yesterday for $40 (after instant rebate).  Tempted, but I really need to wait for some of my refurb Clips and Clip+s to die first.  Battery life is waning on them, but from what I’ve read, the ClipZip doesn’t improve on that much.  I’ll probably just wait for a ClipZip on Woot.

Now _ that’s _ a super deal!   :)   Just amazing at that price, isn’t it, given what you’re getting (and what competitor player companies charge).

@miikerman wrote:

@kmk_01kmk wrote:

Now _ that’s _ a super deal!   :)   Just amazing at that price, isn’t it, given what you’re getting (and what competitor player companies charge).

That is indeed more like Costco’s aggressive pricing. I certainly wouldn’t risk buying a re-furb when you can get a brand-new one with a warranty for that price. :wink:

I hinted to my husband that Costco has a great price on it & I have a birthday (not to mention the holidays) coming up.  It didn’t take.  I think I’m still back to waiting for a refurb after some of my older ones die. :)  It’s not a “need” at the moment, and we’re watching what we spend.