Clip+ problem with screen

Hi!

Just got my Clip+ and there seems to be some problem with a screen, as seen on the picture.

I tried resetting and updating the firmware to no avail. It doesn’t happen in main menu, only in the submenus, so i suppose the screen itself is fine. Is there any way to fix it?

Please help

Thanks

I’d speak with the seller for a replacement (hopefully, it’s a local store).  Otherwise, you could contact SanDisk for a warranty replacement.  In the U.S.:  1-866-SANDISK (726-3475).  And other SanDisk contact information:  http://www.sandisk.com/sandisk-support/contact-us.

@f76e3cbf9cd658594d6e wrote:

Hi!

Just got my Clip+ and there seems to be some problem with a screen, as seen on the picture.

I tried resetting and updating the firmware to no avail. It doesn’t happen in main menu, only in the submenus, so i suppose the screen itself is fine. Is there any way to fix it?

Please help

Thanks

I am seeing that you have switch it to a different language. Can you switch it back to English and check if you will get the same issue?

Unfortunately changing the language didn’t help either. Guess I’ll have to return it. An the seller isn’t a local store, so i’ll have to send it back and then wait for the replacement:/ Anyway thank you guys for your help.

Or contact SanDisk for a warranty replacement and it’ll send you a prepaid postage label …