Clip+ and Audible: Big Problem

Well I got too happy too quickly about the Clip+.  I’m just glad that I have a regular clip to fall back on. 

1.  The chapter mode does not yet work other than to show the full number of chapters as in 1/24 and that is where it stays; the regular clip can go forward or backward

by chapters as I showed someone how to do on an earlier post in the Clip forum.

2.  The worst news is that the Audible book parts must be changed manually which is a deal breaker in heavy traffic not to mention a safety issue.  It took months to get

that to happen automatically on the regular Clip.  Since they already know how to make it happen maybe Sandisk will hurry a fix.

I’m not crying yet because I know that ripped books work perfectly if tracks are joined.  My next test will be Overdrive.  I depend on my Clips for OD fully so if it doesn’t work

I will be very unhappy.  I’m hoping that since I know how to download into audiobooks thanks to this list and since OD links its parts maybe it will work. I’ll take a wait-and-see

attitude.

Donna in Arkansas