Clip+ Reviews

@hobopoet wrote:

This Clip+ is an absolute piece of useless junk!!! I can’t download the iTunes on my computer. I e-mailed SanDisk and got a completely incoherent response.

THIS PIECE OF ■■■■ IS BEING RETURNED TODAY!!!

Oh, for heaven’s sake, chill.  The Clips actually are some of the best players of their type out there, when used correctly.

1.  The Clip+ is not aac file format compatible, if you mean to say that you can’t transfer your iTunes songs, in aac format, to the Clip+.  The player info. doesn’t say anything different.

2.  But there still is a solution:  if you want iTunes aac format tunes on your Clip+, you can use iTunes to export (and convert) your music into mp3 format.  And it’s easily done, by the way–consult your iTunes software.

You might get actual help here if you would explain what your issue is and provide details so people know what the issue is and can help you, RATHER THAN SCREAM AND RANT.

Oh, and as noted above, the newest Clip in the Clip line, the Clip Zip, is aac file compatible (for DRM-free aac files).

Lastly:  rather than emailing SanDisk, why not telephone them for help–much easier to ask questions if you don’t understand, and the call is free (at least in the U.S.).  In the U.S.:  1-866-SANDISK (726-3475).  And other SanDisk contact information:  http://www.sandisk.com/sandisk-support/contact-us