Clip+ Memory Card Issues Again

I tried putting unprotected files on a card in a fuze when the card was in the player and the player was in mtp mode. It caused many problems. since then, I only put msc transferred files on card memory. Loading the card in a usb card reader or in a pc card slot is equivalent to transferring the files to a card in the Clip+ when the Clip+ is in msc mode.

I had one card that I used in my Fuze in mtp mode. it had some unprotected mtp transferred files on it. I forgot about that, and later tried to use the card in a card reader in my pc. The pc wouldn’t recognize the card. I could understand the pc not reading the mtp transferred files, but instead it wouldn’t recognize the card at all, and wouldn’t even let me format the card. I put the card in the Fuze, set the Fuze to mtp, connected the player to the pc, then I was able to delete the files on the card. I set the Fuze back to msc,  then put the card in the card reader in the pc, and it worked just fine. Since then, I have avoided mtp like the plague.