Clip+ Car Audio

Alright, not sure how much this helps anyone. I use the line in cable that is intended for my jvc deck (specific AUX connection), and I turn my Clip either all the way up or close to it. I get very clear sound quality, though at times I find that maybe the Clip is trying too hard to pump frequencies that my speakers either cannot maintain, or my deck. But I’ve found that quality wise, higher volumes will play better and utilize my speakers better. I’m hoping that with the addition of a small subwoofer which I plan on installing this week, maybe that will pick up the low ends and shoo away the overpower it appears my speakers don’t handle. In regards to an AUX cable killing the battery of a player, I find this hard to believe, being that I believe (not sure) most if not all headphone jacks act merely as a medium for audio and do not hold any connection to a power source. Think of your car as 4-headphone speakers if you will. Mind you I base this off of personal experience. So far I have not experienced any abnormalities with my clip through my stereo other than the need for a better low end drive. Also, don’t forget you can mess around with the audio settings on your player, as basic or complex as they may be.

I’m still definatly open for any suggestions to get the best possible quality out of a clip through my car stereo.
And I hope maybe my contributions help.