Clip 4GB A/C Wall Charger Available?

I got the Scosche “ip3in1” USB home and car charging kit which has an AC charger (with nice fold-away prongs for traveling and 1 USB port) and DC (car) charger (with 2 USB ports).  The “ip3in1” is nearly identical to the Scosche “ip2in1” USB home and car charging kit except the “ip3in1” has 2 USB ports on the car charger versus only 1 USB port on the car charger in the “ip2in1” kit.  I thought, cool now I can charge both my Clip and phone in the car at the same time but I have a problem with that which I’ll get to in a minute.  Interestingly, the front packaging has ip3in1 listed in a box and the back packaging (on a separate piece of paper) says it’s ip2in1.  The output on both chargers is listed as 1 amp (it says 1A on the AC charger and 1000 MA on the DC charger).  Got the kit at Walmart for $15 and both work great at charging the Clip.

Here’s the problem: both the AC & DC chargers from Scosche will not charge my Moto Q phone using the USB cable provided with the phone (the same USB to mini-USB cable I use to ActiveSync and charge the phone while at work) or the Clip’s USB cable.  The AC adapter that came with the phone is listed as either 800 or 850 MA output so you would think that 1000 MA would be fine and the Q would be able to handle this extra bit of juice.  Any idea why the Q (or any device really) can’t handle the extra juice?  The Clip handles the extra just fine.