Characteristics in reproduction mode

Hello to all

Somebody can confirm if the Sandisk Sansa Clip (or maybe other) have these characteristics in reproduction mode that I need. Or they are possible to be selected in setup.

Is for use it one person of more than 76 years old, to rehearse songs.

I have bought one of other brand but I have hat to give back it, and the salesmen in the stores do not know how they work, I have to buy to discover it, and if it is not adequate to return it other time.

1- After power on and enter in the audio player mode that it does not reproduce automatically,

but it is in stop until a song it is selected.

2- That when it is pressed the button of rewinding it goes at the beginning of the present

song, (not goes to the previous song)

3- That alwais after reproduciong the song it remains in pause, that it does not go automatically

to the second song.

3- That the letters at least they are SEMI GREAT

Many thanks to all

Quim

See replies below:

Somebody can confirm if the Sandisk Sansa Clip (or maybe other) have these characteristics in reproduction mode that I need. Or they are possible to be selected in setup.

Is for use it one person of more than 76 years old, to rehearse songs.

I have bought one of other brand but I have hat to give back it, and the salesmen in the stores do not know how they work, I have to buy to discover it, and if it is not adequate to return it other time.

1- After power on and enter in the audio player mode that it does not reproduce automatically,

but it is in stop until a song it is selected. >> player will bed stopped if it was shut down in Paused state.

2- That when it is pressed the button of rewinding it goes at the beginning of the present

song, (not goes to the previous song) >> Correct

3- That alwais after reproduciong the song it remains in pause, that it does not go automatically

to the second song. >> If you select a single song and place it in the “GO List” it will only play that one song. Otherwise it will advance to the next song.

3- That the letters at least they are SEMI GREAT >> They are great.

Many thanks to all

Quim

Many thanks Sanafix

I see.

The preferences are kept even after power off the unit ?

Regards

Of course.

Ok, thanks

I see that maybe these players are diferent than I have see until now. I will buy one and

go prove it.

Best regards