Can you please help me in deciding between Fuze, Clip+ and E270?

Interesting conversation, but, what about my questions?

I am interested in further teachings from Saratoga about headphones and difference between impedance and sensitivity, I like tech specs, but not here and now.

In fact, I may be wrong but I tend to believe that two devices (amps, speakers, headphones, mp3) may have same nominal specs, and even same MECHANIC tests results, but different HUMAN test result. May for different material and components which can give to them a different final SQ, or (to avoid disputes on thech specs) let´s just say different sound.

Personally, I feel more attracted by Crescendo and JK opinions, as they seems to be more human ones, meaning that many people who never listened to a device just answer “it should sound the same because same processor”, and maybe they are right, but Crescendo and JK tryied both devices I can buy, and they say that Fuze V1 sounds better than Clip+.

I still would like to ear for more opinions. I mean, by direct users who used both.

Let me say one more thing: I can only find these devices here, FUZE V1 8gb for US$88, FUZE V2 8gb for US$140 (**bleep**!), FUZE V2 4gb for US$110, CLIP+ 8gb for US$117, CLIP+ 4gb for US$100.

Interesting, isn´t it?

So, as you can imagine the real question is: what the hell changes between Fuze V1 and V2 to let people will to spend SO MUCH MORE money for a V2? Does it worth??? Which one will you get and why?

While if you could get Fuze V2 for just a bit more than V1, which one will you get (and why)?

About Clip+ VS Fuze v1, to be able to decide if Clip+ worths the 30 dolars more (or 12 more, but with 4gb less), I will have to wait for other direct users SQ comparison…

I als oinsiste, among all, the function I most need is shuffle. I CANNOT stand bad shuffle funcion which repeat the same songs all the time.

Given this, a more sofisticated shuffle funcion is welcome, IE shuffle for author, or inside album, or inside folder/subfolder…

This is the last thing, I will not bother you more (for now…)… :wink: