Can you please help me in deciding between Fuze, Clip+ and E270?

Genious! Great help both of you!

I myself am attracted by Fuze for the battery life and by Clip+ for smallness (may I say smallness?).

Correct me if I am wrong, neither Clip+ or Fuze have a replaceable battery, isn’t it?

Few questions more: the fact that the E270 has got other processor, how does influence its sound quality? You said that the sound of version 2 is on par with Clip and Fuze, so I imagine that you mean that Fuze and Clip sound equally well and now E200V2 too, while E200V1 does not? Not even with Rockbox (which I am not familiar with, I have just read few lines about the fact that it is a cool open firmware which change and improove many functions. Sounds cool. ANy negative sides?).

Other question: if you talk so well of Fuze controls, it means that Clip ones are not so smoth and pleasant and comfortable or what?

Practical question: to keep it in jeans pocket (frontal one, which make all difficult when you sit with the player in it) , which player is mor comfortable? I had the impression from dimensions that e270 is a bit big (even if not as much as Connect, which I have inmediatly rejected).