Can't add/delete music

My SansaClip works with my computer just fine. I have gone in and deleted all my music so I can start over.

However, all the songs still show in the player with 0.00 minutes so they don’t play of course.

How can I get rid of the files completely?  Also, haven’t been able to add playlists from Windows Media Player. The files show in the MP3 player but do not play.  Help?

If you format the player (Settings > System Settings > Format) it will erase all user-added content.

Thank you! I wondered about that. Then, I just have to figure out how to add a playlist that I have in Windows Media Player – Windows 7 Professional. :slight_smile:

Got the music added but it lists as Songs rather than the playlist title like I had before. I can’t find a way to add a playlist folder and put the songs in there. :frowning:

Upon further searching in the forums, I found what I needed and it worked great! Thanks for a great forum! :slight_smile:

Perhaps it’s not the forum that’s great, but the people.:wink:

Anyway, glad to see you solved the problem.

When I say ‘the forum’ that includes the people as the people are the forum. :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve followed the 2 separate sets of instructions BUT music files keep returning.

Please advise.

Please delete your multiple posts.

Are the songs on the unit’s internal memory or on the microSD card? Format won’t touch the microSD card. For that you can just put the unit in MSC mode (Settings/System Settings/USB), connect to Windows and Format the card to FAT32.