Can't access Internal memory in MSC mode.

Hi all, I’m having a problem with clip+ in MSC usb mode.

It had worked fine but then, all of a sudden, MSC mode stopped working properly.

If I’m using MTP mode I can access both Internal and External memory of my clip+. But in MSC mode I can access just External memory, Internal memory is not visible at all. In the device manager in windows I can see Sansa CLIPP with device status : This device cannot start. (Code 10).

I’ve also tried to update firmware but it didn’t help.

It seems something went wrong with usb in the clip+.

Does anybody encounter problem like this ?

Thanks in advance.

time to rma the player.

@taps wrote:

Hi all, I’m having a problem with clip+ in MSC usb mode.

It had worked fine but then, all of a sudden, MSC mode stopped working properly.

If I’m using MTP mode I can access both Internal and External memory of my clip+. But in MSC mode I can access just External memory, Internal memory is not visible at all. In the device manager in windows I can see Sansa CLIPP with device status : This device cannot start. (Code 10).

I’ve also tried to update firmware but it didn’t help.

It seems something went wrong with usb in the clip+.

Does anybody encounter problem like this ?

Thanks in advance.

Try formatting it and see how it works afterwards.

Sorry I forgot to mention it, I’ve already tried to format it, and it is still the same :frowning:

Code 10 Error Msg.

Try a different USB port first. Then try un-installing it ( not just disabling it) in Device Manager. Disconnect and re-boot your computer, then plug the player back in and see if Windows can find/install tha correct driver for it.

It’s probably not the player, but it could be.

Try chance  FAT32 mode to NTFS

Try resetting USB mode to AutoDetect.  When I did this everything was viewable.