Best Buy= Great place to buy clip

I bought a 2 gig clip about 7 or 8 months ago.That clip was 50.00 dollars at that time.I also spent less than 10 dollars on a 2 year warrenty.Anyway,I was having some volume issues(hardware problem,not software) with my clip.I went into Bestbuy,and they told me they would credit my account 50 dollars.To my surprise They had a 4 gig black clip for the 50 dollars.Sweet deal! I paid 50 dollars for the 2 gig clip originally.So,my new clip cost me nothing,plus a 2 gig bonus.

I did spend another 9 dollars on a 2 year warrenty.Definitley,Worth it!

Message Edited by toostrike on 01-25-2009 07:56 PM

Message Edited by toostrike on 01-25-2009 08:01 PM

I’ve got to give credit where it’s due, Best Buy has been a great store in my experience too.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

Great store ~ Got 3 4gig. clips (12 gigs.total) for less then the price of an Ipod

Over the last year and a half I have bought 1 Fuze and a dozen Clips from Bestbuy.   I love Black-Friday :)   The Clips make great gifts.  I did get my 8 GB Clip from Walmart, couldn’t beat the price.   Everyone in the family has a Clip, except for one pink Ipod for someone who had to have it cause her friends did, can you say spoiled?  Doesn’t matter she can barely turn it on, (poser).  

The Sansa Clip is my favorite mp3 player.