Backordered,D

Does anybody know how much longer the Sansa Clip 2gb black is going to be backordered for?

where are you checking? Best buy had them last i saw

Best Buy (Orlando, FL) had a few black ones left when I bought my red one 11/9/07.  They were out of blue ones

Best Buy (Orlando, FL) had a few black ones left when I bought my red one 11/9/07.  They were out of blue ones and

Best Buy (Orlando, FL) had a few black ones left when I bought my red one 11/9/07.  They were out of blue ones but had a couple of pink ones.

I got mine (Pink) at a physical bestbuy store even though the website said they were out, so you might call around if you’ve only been shopping online.

Yeah, i checked local bestbuys and circuit city… they seem to have mostly 1gbs avail, while 2gbs are sold out.

Best Buy innernet site had them in stock two days ago.  They shipped mine out on Monday the 12th of November, ie in Black.  The Ice Blue are still backordered from Best Buy.  I preordered an Ice Blue back in Sept. from an innernet sit(I forget who now, not BB or Circuit City or San Disk) and it’s still not come.  Check with Best Buy on the innernet. Usually a week delivery if you have it shipped the cheapest way.  Jim

thanks, i checked best buy already, but seems like my order will be through as soon as sandisk gets them in…and i have no idea how i would cancel my order because they don’t offer canceling or tracking status. [as far as i see]