Anyone test the 32gb microsd?

summerlove wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@summerlove wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@summerlove wrote:
I have the sandisk class 2 32gb card but can’t comment on refresh times as I’m using rockbox. I’m not one for swapping cards, and to me it was worth the money.

I have no refresh database issue anymore with my V1 Fuze :smileyvery-happy: , but it still ■■■■■ with the Clip+ :cry:.Of course, I only have 16GB cards…I shudder to imagine what the refresh would be with a 32GB.

I thought you were switching to rockbox on the clip+ ?  Or on one of them, at least.

I am the only person that soft resets to avoid the db refresh after using the OF for USB?  Because I’m starting to feel like I might be, from the last few posts that I read about it (admittedly I don’t read that many posts atm).

Are you saying that when I unplug the rockboxed Clip+ from the computer, and the refresh starts, that I can turn it off then with the reset method? I didn’t know about that trick!

YES!! It’s great. Since you can plug in into USB while it’s off (avoiding a refresh when you boot the OS) and reset after you disconnect, you never have to sit through the db refresh.  

You are a genius…see my prior post!:smileyvery-happy: