Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Re: Anyone have a spare Clip+ battery?

Probably, it wouldn't be a bad idea to simply let the little guy run, and see just how much capacity it has in actual use.

Lately, I use the Clip+ listening to podcasts, since its interface is great for them, and for music when I take a break during a long cycling run.  The wee beastie is the perfect size for that.

Bob  Smiley Very Happy

Bumping this old thread, as I also had need of a replacement Sansa Clip+ battery. I found that Aliexpress has a number of sellers offering the 323036P like-for-like replacement:

https://www.aliexpress.com/premium/323036.html?SearchText=323036

I've ordered a couple. I don't expect them to be delivered for a while so I can't guarantee that these items work and fit. 

A while back I bought replacement batteries for a phone that was a few years old.

I'm sure the batteries I got were new, as in "new, old stock." They were Motorola batteries just like the phone and they looked legit.

Batteries degrade whether they are being used or not. The replacement batteries worked better than the one they replaced, but they definitely did not work like freshly made ones.

If you are happy with the replacement batteries (or even if you aren't,) do some research into refrigerating batteries. I've had good luck with that, but don't take my word for it.