Highlighted

Any stores carrying Sansa Clip+ 8GB model?

I've been to a few places I know that carry Sansa Clips, Best Buy for one, but a lot of these places don't carry the 8GB model either in store or online.  Amazon.com is the only established company I know that has the 8GB model available.  I'd rather buy it in person than order it if it's possible.  Does anyone know if any stores carry it, and if none of them do, then why would that be? 

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Re: Any stores carrying Sansa Clip+ 8GB model?

strange bestbuy does not have it. i did a quick search and walmart has the 8GB i guess you probably have one in your area.
Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Good to see it back at WMart, although the price is up around $10 from before ...
Highlighted

Look closer at the availability: "Not Sold in Stores"  In fact, none of the Clips are sold in Wal-Mart stores.  Back to square one.  Anyone else know any place?
Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

They'll ship it to your local store, for you to pick up there.  (And if you don't want it then, you just could return it at the store.)  Or for under a dollar, get it shipped to your home and if you don't want it, return it locally. 
Highlighted

Well, either way we're talking about having it shipped rather than bought in store, and I can get it shippped from amazon for less.  So I guess no one carries it?
Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

I guess I don't follow why you are distinguishing between it being sold in a store and WalMart shipping it to a store for pickup.  But I'm sure you have your reasons.
Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Miikerman wrote:
I guess I don't follow why you are distinguishing between it being sold in a store and WalMart shipping it to a store for pickup.  But I'm sure you have your reasons.

My guess is the desire for instant gratification.Smiley Wink

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

Highlighted
SanDisk User

Might be so it can be seen/touched/felt/examined before making the purchase to make sure that it meets the needs of the user.

EricB

Highlighted
SanDisk Fanatic

I just found the 8GB model at B&H Photo online for $62.99 with free 3-day shipping.  It was the cheapest price I found online.
Sansa Clip+ 40GB / Sansa Clip+ 4GB / Sansa c240 V1 1GB (RB'd) / XePort 7010-9 / MEElectronics HT-21 / Proud user of Screamer Radio (http://www.screamer-radio.com/) and Slacker Radio (http://www.slacker.com)