SanDisk Guru

Re: Annoying Little Ad-Ons When I Transfer Music to my Sansa Clip from iTunes

What the customer service guy meant was that m4a files, which are sold in the iTunes store, will not work on most of the Sansa Clip units. (I think the Clip Zip finally enabled m4a playback; the Clip+ doesn't have it.)  

If you convert songs to mp3 in iTunes,  or download mp3 files from other sources, they will play of course.

You might as well use Hidden Cleaner and not bother trying it manually. I don't use a Mac. Still, it seems there must be some way to search and sort files in folders by name, size, format, etc. 

I am not sure how to use the Hidden Cleaner, as there are no instructions.  Can you help?  Thanks.

I think I get it now.  Instead of ejecting the Sansa Clip icon via the Trash Can, I should eject it via the Hidden Cleaner icon?  Is this correct?  Thanks,

Jimmy

Highlighted

Well, I figured out how to use the HIDDEN CLEANER that TAPEWORM suggested and VOILA,  those finder files are magically gone!!!!    This is awesome!!!!    Now I just have the songs on there, exactly as I want it!!!

To TAPEWORM:  Thank you so much.   Your suggestion did the trick.  So easy.   Much appreciated!!!

I will close this thread now.  

Jimmy