problem in memory card

when take a picture or onsert a new thing is not saved in my card..and other is i want to delete my documents in card is deleted at that moment but it is restored again...What is the problem behind this ? .I want to know...!

SanDisk Guru

Re: problem in memory card

You'll have to give more information (about the card, your computer & OS, etc.) before anyone can even guess at what the problem may be.

Also, you'd be better off posting in the Mobile Memory, Professional Cards And All Other Standard Cards board for more on-topic and better exposure to those who can help you. Smiley Wink

hi i am vignesh .i am using 8GB memory card for mobile Nokia 2700classic.i am having a problem in my memory card.nothing is stored and deleted in my memory card.

thanking you......

Hi, i have a problem with my Sandisk Sansa Fuze player! everytime i try to insert my memory card it starts refreshing the media but freezes at the beginning and i dont know what to do to fix it... please help me my Sansa fuze has 2gb memory. oh and btw at first i had 8gb memory card it it worked fine but one day my Sansa Fuze fell to the floor and after that none of the momory cards work...ive tryed 2gb,4gb and 8gb card and none of them works! please help me...sorry my english isnt the best Smiley Frustrated

SanDisk Guru

@MrPWn3D wrote:

Hi, i have a problem with my Sandisk Sansa Fuze player! everytime i try to insert my memory card it starts refreshing the media but freezes at the beginning and i dont know what to do to fix it... please help me my Sansa fuze has 2gb memory. oh and btw at first i had 8gb memory card it it worked fine but one day my Sansa Fuze fell to the floor and after that none of the momory cards work...ive tryed 2gb,4gb and 8gb card and none of them works! please help me...sorry my english isnt the best Smiley Frustrated

You've posted in the wrong board. The Fuze board is here.

Oh and btw, it sounds like you broke it. You will have to buy a new player if you want to use memory cards.

Oh god why -.-

But where do i have to repost this then?

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

If you want to go to the Fuze board (and can't find it on the main page) you can click on the link in my previous post (Hint: It is the underlined word here).

But . . . as you already said you dropped it and no memory card has worked since then, there is nothing we can do for you here. Your Fuze is broken. You can use it without a memory card, or you can buy a new one. There is no way to fix the one you have.