Need help deciding on using Transdock Micro Fm transmitter & charger

I see listed on the sansa website, a listing for the DLO Transdock Fm Transmitter & charging dock station for the car.  The problem is, no one has the one for Sansa e200 series.  I can find the Transdock Micro listed compatible for all I-pod generations.  It uses a standard 30pin to USB connecting cable.  Anyone bought the one for I-pod and used it with the Sansa e200 series?  My take on this is that I think Sansa is having DLO market their own Sansa branded accessories, and they are taking the same docking system and remarketing it so it is easier for people to find.  What do you all think?  Would the Transdock Micro for Ipod probably work for the Sansa?  I am going on a long road trip and need to order ASAP for Christmas.  Thanks in advance!

Re: Need help deciding on using Transdock Micro Fm transmitter & charger

Hi I just bought myself a charger dock station for the car on the reviews it said for Ipod and MP3 player so I thought it would fit my Sansa but it doesn't, the conector looks identical but it just don't fit. I live in the Uk and can't find one for my Sansa at all. So how I suposed to play it in the car?
I'm starting to regret getting the Sansa now.

I finally bought a Macally fm transmitter and dock station, I think it is Canadian.  I found it on Ebay and bought it.  Had it for a couple days now and it works ok. 

Thanks for that will look in to it
SanDisk Guru

Any fm modulater with a headphone jack Input would work too.  Just not as fancy...
-Will
-One e260, one e260v2, an e250R, Three e250s. www.rockbox.org
Two Clips.

Hi Thanks all I got myself a Griffin itrip seems to work OK sound quality not great but good enough only problem have to remember to turn my traffic alert off on the sterio as it will try and retune the radio.
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
I have used the naxa and dlo fm transmitters both purchased at kaleeko some years ago you might find some still there today hope you can find one that works for you
Message Edited by scrunchie on 07-16-2010 11:53 AM