Memory card wont work finely...

Hello..I am new in tech world.I am using Sandisk 16GB micro sd HC for my Samsung wave 525.It is recognised by computer and I can copy files from my computer.I can refresh the window.But when the 'copy' is completed I can't access all the data.The thumnile of the videos are not proper.Video file is not opening.It shows 'data not supported'.MP3 files are not fully playable.It stops at some points.JPEG files are not opening.If it opens ,it will open with the combination of 2 or more pictures.(I mean one picture contains some parts of the other picture)Sometimes video can be copied and I can play it.

Sorry for my poor English..Please help me..

Re: Memory card wont work finely...

Please any help me.If it wont be repaired Please let me know..!

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Re: Memory card wont work finely...

You'd be better off posting in the correct board:

Mobile Memory, Professional Cards and all other Standard Cards

But having said that, memory cards cannot be repaired other than formatting (which will erase all content on them in the process).