SanDisk User

Fuze accessories in New Zealand?

Ok, so now I am feeling the pain of being an early adopter of this device... Smiley Happy

Does anyone know of Fuze accessories stockists in New Zealand? The usual Sansa retailers here are Harvey Norman, and they have nothing that fits the Fuze... Any ideas, anyone?

SanDisk User

Re: Fuze accessories in New Zealand?

Well, at this stage I am disappointed enough to try to sell my Fuze... Smiley Sad I wish Sandisk warned their customers that their stockists in countries other than USA (see the message from someone in France below, for example) have no accessories for the Fuze - I'd have stayed away from this device.

This is simply unbelievable. Yes, I can get the DLO action jacket from Sansa shop, but a bit of choice would be nice, you know? I can't even get the Handstands 3-in-1 kit from Amazon since they wouldn't ship it to New Zealand. Since the Fuze dimensions are different from most other manufacturers, the so-called universal cases (like the ones from CaseLogic) don't fit it. Then there are no Sansa docks in New Zealand, except for a single Altec Lansing model stocked by some obscure retailer.  At least I've got the Invisible Shiled to protect my Fuze from scratches.

All I can say is that I've become one angry customer and would not recommend Sansa products to anyone outside North America. Buyers beware! Smiley Mad

yEP! feeling that early adopter pain too! Thought I'd lost my adaptor, tried ordering one on Amazon. NO! New Zealand is Mars apparently. Luckily just found it. Hacked off I can't find other accesories though. Want a proper case and stuff. SANDISK IS A HUGE COMPANY. WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH nz GUYS?

iT TOTALLY BLOWS how people like us are treated. Do they read this? I doubt it. 

Don't suppose anyone knows where I can buy ANYTHING Fuze related in Aotearoa? Kia kaha Brother!

Highlighted
SanDisk User

Nah, there is no one down here who'd stock this stuff. I got my Sansa speakers from http://www.igeneration.net.nz/ but don't think they stock them anymore. You can always try amazon.co.uk - I got my case from innov8 http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/seller/at-a-glance.html?ie=UTF8&seller=A1WZLYF2TJRQSB - don't know if they still ship internationally though. Good luck bro.
SanDisk Guru

Stufuze wrote:

Hacked off I can't find other accesories though. Want a proper case and stuff. SANDISK IS A HUGE COMPANY. WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH nz GUYS?

iT TOTALLY BLOWS how people like us are treated. Do they read this? I doubt it. 

SanDisk makes & sells the players and memory cards. Not the accessories. So while your frustration and anger is understandable it is mis-directed.