Highlighted
Accepted Solution

4 GB ,8 GB Patriot micro sdhc compatability to a Sansa Fuze mp3 player 2GB

[ Edited ]

The manual included in the package makes no mention of whether the micro sdhc slot will accept any particular size of card. I would like to purchase an 8 GB card but just want to make sure the thing is compatible . I received 2 answers from salespeople at the electronics stores. One person told me I could only use a 2GB sd and the other that it may or may not read it.We of course were referring about the 8GB sd . I value your opinions and Thank You ! ...in advance.

Message Edited by robocop on 10-15-2008 12:24 PM
SanDisk Guru

Re: 4 GB ,8 GB Patriot micro sdhc compatability to a Sansa Fuze mp3 player 2GB

Your Fuze will read the 8GB card fine. Actually it will read any SDHC card (4, 8 or even 16GB now). What the un-informed salesperson was referring to was the older e200 series version 1 players that only read the regular SD (no HC) cards.

All the player models of late, with the different processor chip (Fuze, Clip, e200v2 series) will read the larger capacity cards with no problem.

Feel free to "go nuts"! Smiley Happy

Re: 4 GB ,8 GB Patriot micro sdhc compatability to a Sansa Fuze mp3 player 2GB

Thanks for your help . This is the first mp3 player I've owned and I'm still learning how to make the best use of it. Unfortunely , I don't have access to DSL service being I live way out in the country .Downloading music is out of the question for the moment.