Invalid Password message iXpand

Although the password I am using is correct and opens the secure access vault when plugged in to my MacBook, I receive an Invalid password message when trying to open the vault on my IPhone 8 and Ipad. The password is definately correct, but the mobile devices won't accept it. I have deleted and reinstalled the iXpand app on both but still wont work. Anyone else have this issue?

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Re: Invalid Password message iXpand

have you tried enabeling the touch ID to unlock the vault? do you see the same issue?

also is your password using any special or double byte characters? 

rkm

Hi

I have the same exact issue which suddenly seems to have cropped up. No issues with accessing the secure vault on my windows computer but i cannot get into my secure vault in the iXpand app. I have tried the following

1) Changed passwords a few times on my desktop to ensure there are no problems with the type of passwords (have tried the simplest ones like "helloworld1" or "abcdef1")

2) Deleted and reinstalled the iXpand app a couple of times

3) Enabled and disabled the touch ID to unlock the vault 

Is there the result of a new upgrade - I see the app was upgraded a couple of weeks ago

HELP!

Regards

rkm

I guess i figured it out - i had to delete my secureaccess folders and execution file on my iexpand - reinstall it and then retransfer files to the vault on my computer - seems to  have done the trick. Not sure as to why this occured but I glad I found a solution

Regards