iPhone X with 11.1.2

@hgst

The support team said your RMA was approved about a half hour ago. Please check your email for return instructions. 

Regards,

slotmonsta

Thank you, got the email ???

hi, my returned item reached HK on Monday Jan 22nd  (received by HK RMA office) but until now the status still shows “Pending Return”

Do you think you can help me check on it? Thanks

my RMA number is [Removed due to privacy policy]

The standard time for processing is 7 to 10 business days after receiving the product. I have sent your request to the RMA team to see if they can expedite the return. 

Hi!
Both me and my mom are facing the same problem with our iXpand2 128gb and iPhone 8 / 7 plus.
I tried to fill a format, to get a new one, but it says it need a receipt, which I don’t have for mine since I bought it back in 2015. I only have the receipt for my moms purchase. Does this mean I can’t get a new one? I know which month and year I bought mine. Me and my mom bought it from the same store.

We live in Sweden, so our country is supported.

i would recommend contacting sandisk support directly with this question. 

unbeliveable! I just received my RMA back from Hong Kong today and they sent me a Type 3 card and giving the same error!!!

can you check and see if an app update is available? if so update the app and recheck the card type. 

ah ok, i plugged it in this morning and it asked me to update (yesterday it didnt)

works after the update

thank you very much

Could you please tell me how I can fix it?

I get the error with iphone X version 11.2.5 and iXpand 128GB version 4.6 :frowning:
Thanks a lot.

follow the link in the message in the app to request a replacement. 

my replacement drive arrived from HK today:

WhatsApp Image 2018-03-07 at 14.49.07.jpeg

sn.png

As told by Sandisk CS. look for the green dot at the back of the packaging if you want to use it with iphone 8/8+/X

I actually sent the ixpand mini, but they didn’t have a working replacement in stock so they offered me the USB 3 version i instead. awesome!

How long have you received the new one after you had RMA?

I had RMA one week but now I don’t receive.

it can typically take 7 to 10 days after they receive the product. you should get updated by email once it ships. 

Apparently the latest iOS App can update the firmware of the iXpand drive instead of using the update tool on Windows. Today I plugged in the drive and I got a popup message saying it has updated the firmware to version 2.60.133.88. Hopefully this update will solve the problem for some people without going through RMA.

I’m having the same problem my ja tested on the ipad 4, the iphone 8 plus and the iphone 6s plus, nothing to work. I bought in amazon from germany, but I’m in brazil, I already asked for the rma.

did you play out a reset (wiping all substance and so forth) on the telephone? on the off chance that yes it might be a comparable issue to ios 11.1.1 whereby if the iphone/ipad has been reset, the ixpand can’t associate (however can be recognized, e.g. you will get a provoke to introduce the sandisk application while stopping the ixpand

@mujtabamir wrote:

I am also on iPhone X on 11.1.2, I can view the files on my drive. However, I am not able to setup automatic backup for photos and contacts. Sad thing is I am in the UAE so filling the form as well won’t help me. Will there be an update anytime soon to have compatability for iPhone X? Error attached.

did you play out a reset (wiping all substance and so forth) on the telephone? on the off chance that yes it might be a comparable issue to ios 11.1.1 whereby if the iphone/ipad has been reset, the ixpand can’t associate (however can be recognized, e.g. you will get a provoke to introduce the sandisk application while stopping the ixpand

@drlucky wrote:

you can open a support request using the link below.

https://kb-eu.sandisk.com/app/ask/ 

KIndly contact iphone customer care center for better assistance .

Mobile App Development