iPhone X with 11.1.2

Fix available for Iphone X and iOS 11.1.2:

To All… I was having the same problem using a 256GB iXpand USB 3.0 Drive.  I bought it a week ago.  It worked with my Ipad Pro but did not work with my Iphone X (both using iOS 11.1.2).  The ipad pro could transfer files from both the drive and the ipad.  My Iphone X would recognize the drive and would read files from the drive but I’d get the same error everyone else was getting when I tried to transfer files from the phone to the drive.  I  had the following setup:  App version 4.4.6.   iXpand Drive SDK v107_223.  Drive Firmware ver 2.60.103.88.  File System exFat.  The card type is 3.

Sandisk pushed an update to the App on Tuesday on the Apple App Store.  After the update, I now have App version 4.5.  iXpand Drive SDK v107_223.  Drive firmware version 2.60.132.80.  File system exFat.  Card Type 3.    After the update the drive works fine with my iPhone X (was able to transfer files from the iPhone X to the card and  I can use it directly with the camera), Ipad Pro, and my PC.

Note, it still is card type 3.  I do believe it is a firmware problem since it now works for me.  Give the update a try before you send back your drives via RMA.

• C