Playlists in the App will not play

I’ve been busy for the past month with work and whatnot, but since you responded here I decided to try and mess with the drive some more. Since I have the 64GB version, I can’t use Fat32, which is probably worth mentioning for other people trying this. I decided to format the flash drive with Windows’ Disk Management once again, this time using exFat and it has just started working for me again. Wirelessly connecting on my phone now works as well as on my computer. Unfortunately I can’t exactly figure out what caused it to start working again. I set WhiteCoat’s post as the solution, as that seems to be a great way to at least get started. Any formatting tool will probably work, but it just seems random as to whether or not the drive decides it wants to work. I did use the HPUSBDisk tool that you linked, and it caused the format to fail and the drive wasn’t recognized as a device with any kind of storage. That’s when I decided to use Windows’ disk management tool, formatting as exFat. The volume showed back up again, and I decided to try connecting to it on my phone… and it was working.