Z410 SSD 240 Firmware

SanDisk Drive Firmware: Z3107000

My Sandisk toolbox tells me I need to update the firmware to Z3107000 but everytime I click to download it from within my sandisk toolbox , It says failed to download. I kow it says EOL, but how can I get the Z3107000 firmware to update? Nothing happens when I click the Make IOS file either.

Thanks,

Please use the SanDisk SSD Dashboard for possible firmware update

It says there is one. But it says EOL and wont download through the dashboard, just keeps saying “download failed”

Hi,

Try to use Option “Create bootable USB” or or something like that.

I also had the same problem and it helped me.

@times2fxp wrote:

My Sandisk toolbox tells me I need to update the firmware to Z3107000 but everytime I click to download it from within my sandisk toolbox , It says failed to download. I kow it says EOL, but how can I get the Z3107000 firmware to update? Nothing happens when I click the Make IOS file either.

Thanks,

It says there is one. But it says EOL and wont download through the dashboard, just keeps saying “download failed”

@britany wrote:

@times2fxp wrote:

My Sandisk toolbox tells me I need to update  [Dafont ShowboxAdam4adam](Dafont ShowboxAdam4adam)the firmware to Z3107000 but everytime I click to download it from within my sandisk toolbox , It says failed to download. I kow it says EOL, but how can I get the Z3107000 firmware to update? Nothing happens when I click the Make IOS file either.

Thanks,